Saturday, February 6, 2010

I did It!

these photos are my bummy side of fashion. I have had a stressful couple of weeeks so this is as good as it gets. ha
Sorry the picture is soooo blurrry. And I was on the phone but I loved this outfit.

My punk girll day. My friend tye dyed this t-shirt for me and I decorated my converse. High socks were perfect for the weather.

It was a very stressful day. When I'm not at school im wearing this hat.

The skirt is a size to big and I like wearing my skirts higher on my waist and not at my hips so lets say the belt is literally holding it up. And thats why the skirt is kind of buckeling in the front.

Sorry for the millions of pictures but I felt the need to recap and show that I have been documenting my outfits and Ill try to just stick with one a post : )
So i finally did it, I finally learned how to create cat eyes with eyeliner. My friends blew off our plans today and my family ran away from me for the day so I spent it trying out some shweeet
sweaters and drawing on my face. I have had some great fashion experiences lately. MY director for drama told my parents that costuming was my niche and it was something I should continue doing and make a career out of it. I felt like all my hard work had paid off. Thanks jesus. I will post recent outfits that I have come across and actually pictured. The weather here sucks. Its 65 then 43 and then raining cats and dogs for 4 days straight. BLECH ON weather and the weather man. I wore my romper yesterday for the first time and I got strange looks and compliments. I felt like Goldie Hawn circa Butterflies are Free. I love that movie. Haven't been updating because I have been doing the show which is going really well and I am loving the thrill. These "Hell weeks" will be the weeks I remember from high school. Nothing better than stress plus freaky friends that you can't get enough off. Tell your friends about me. I'm trying to get this going. : ) peace.

4 comments:

  1. I love all of the skirts! Especially the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfits, i like the converse with the knee highs.

    www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. my first commenters thanks so much. im checking out and following your blogs now. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear to God, you are so damn cute! <333333

    ReplyDelete